[VAC] Re: Removing Belly Skins...need advice

Jeff,
 The rivets at the edge of the belly skin are UNDER the outer pannels. You
may be able to get to the rivets by prying the side skins away and getting in
there with a chisel or what ever. However ; there is no way to rerivet them
back in place. Trust me on this, I've had expeirience at compleat belly skin
removal.  You need to cut the belly skin a few inches before the curve up to
the walls are , and just remove the large cut away section you just created.
To replace the belly skin either make new over lapping pannels or make an
overlapping strip to reattatch the old skin to. Unless you want to do a frame
off, don't try to remove the rivets under the outer skin. You WON'T get the
skins reriveted without magic or miracles.
             Good luck
                         Trike 5384
'53 Cruiser  in proccess frame off resto