[VAC] Re: VAC Sticker

The VAC sticker doesn't just go to anyone!  It is a symbol that signifies a love,
commitment, and dedication to the continued use, maintenance, restoration, and
yes...even a lifestyle,of the vintage Airstream Travel Trailer.

The "sticker" goes to WBCCI members who also decide to share knowledge, ideas,
stories (most fun)and resources with others that have decided to support the
Vintage Airstream Club and all it offers!

I put one on the rear window of my toe vehicle, and the other is for the rear
of my Airstream.

You should join too!

BTW..my web based email program has been kicked or jarred somehow because I
haven't been able to read my mail as usual this wee past week...so..I guess
some of my personal emails have gotten thru in a reply to my daughters...sorry!

Nick  Ct
'68 Safari
WBCCI
WDCU #2577