[VAC] Re: VAC Sticker

Don,
    To my knowledge there is no standard. I have mine on a Lexan sheet that
I place in the side window next to the door. I also have my Membership
Numbers on lexan and put those in the front and rear windows when at a
Official WBCCI function, otherwise I leave them under the seat of the
dinette.
As someone has already mentioned, if you polish your trailer regularly
having the numbers on hinders the process so I leave mine off. The same is
true for the Caravanner and VAC stickers.

Later

WAM