[VAC] Tambour

A sharp fine tooth saw. I've done it by hand (slower but I felt more in control) and by electric
(faster providing it's done with minimal pressure to avoid "chipping"). For me, a big table works
best for holding the material in place and avoiding any distortion of the material while cutting is
being done.

If you are uncertain about your cutter, try it on a "throw away" piece before attempting the largest
piece. When you are ready serious business, the name of the game is to cut it right the first time.
I've spoiled pieces. None of us is perfect. All of us improve with practice (well ... ahh ...mostly
all of us). <grin>

Terry