[VAC] Tires 1969 Caravel

Last week I posted a request for some advice concerning new tires (P225 75R 15 ST, Goodyear Marathon Radials)  for my 1969 Caravel.  I received a lot of replies to my request, but not from anyone who had actually mounted the P225s' on a 1969 Caravel.  Today I placed the new tires on the trailer and all went well.  Thought that others would like to hear how little of a problem the new tires presented.  New tires measure 28" high and 8.5" tread width when mounted on new wheels and inflated.  New tires fit easily into the wheel wells.  Well clearance, after mounting was complete, is 2.5" from inner side of well, and 5" from top of tire to upper part of the well.  Alls well that ends well.

Dave