[VAC] Re: Removing rivets and rusty screws

Gerald,
 Our local True Value Hardware has SS sheetmetal (and machine) screws by
the box, and they're not all that expensive. Maybe 5 or 7 bucks for a
box of 100 in #6 or #8 size, I'm not sure anymore.

You're right about a rotary file, I avoid them if possible. Harbor
Freight, et. al. carry those 3" air cutoff tools for cheap, about 20
bucks in some cases, never more than 50. Dunno if they have electric
versions, but I can't imagine using anything but air anyway. :-)

                                <<Jim>>