[VAC] Re: Need new Window frame.

Ouch!

I imagine that the only way you will find a window frame to fit would be to
find a junker that is not worth fixing up, or perhaps one could be
fabricated. I believe that they started using that window in 1960. They did
change the frame slightly, when compared to a 1961 the 60's frame seemed to
be beefier. I think that the Hallmark 12 was used until 65 or 66. If you
have not done so already you could fashion a temporary window out of
plexiglas and cement it in with much caulking. As least it will keep the
rain out and let the sun in until you can get a better fix.

Since I also own a 1960, I am curious. Why do you think the window fell out?
Was it open or were the locking latches loose? Did the hinge break? I would
like to prevent this from happening to mine if it is preventable.

Scott Scheuermann