[VAC] '56 Airstream F/S in NY, $2000, 25' Long

Hi, Everyone,
I got back on the List today just to post this info.

I saw this Airstream yesterday; it's in a camp ground near Woodridge, NY (Sullivan County) and needs to be moved.  The wheels are off it but available, and it's been towed in the past 2 years.  Needs portable running lights for towing, probably, or better yet, flat bed tow.  It is serial #4099, made in Jackson, Ohio.  All original, rear twins, has a mid-bath.  I drove up to the campground but did not go in the trailer.  The trailer has a hasp and padlock, as the original lock is out - hole where it was.  One teardrop running light is broken.  It's hooked up to a standing propane tank, so it will need the tanks.  Body looks real good overall.  It's well worth the $2000, in my opinion; I just don't have the time.

The lady is Linda at 945-647-2350; tell her I put it on the Internet.

Have fun!

Elisa Miro #9277
76/77 28' rear twins Argosy that don't need nothin'!