[VAC] Re: Quick question-stripping the clear coat

I have used both the heavy duty and normal.  Both produce great results.  I
would recommend getting 2-3 spray bottles from old 409, Windex or other
pump sprayers.  Continuous use of Bix will clog the sprayers fairly quickly
so spares are important.  Any sprayer will do.  I also recommend several
plastic scrubbers (like steel wool only plastic).

Spray on the Bix and let it sit until just before it dries.  Loosen the
slimy Bix/clearcoat and then hose down the area.  Don't do more than 10-12
square feet at a time.  If there are heavy areas repeat steps above until
she comes clean and shiny.

It's really simple to do.
Bob
PS: There is no other product that will do better and (at WalMart) Bix is
easy to find and cheaper than at a paint store.