[VAC] Rivets

2 rivet questions:

-Can anyone who is scholared in the McMaster-Carr catalog give me a good item #
for the typical exterior rivet used on a vintage airstream?

-Can the same person (I assume) find a suitable item # for the rivet used in the aluminum window seal located at the top of the window glass (my window glass is enclosed in an aluminum frame, which is riveted at the top with approximately 6-8 very small pop-rivets which hold the glass to a hinge, allowing the glass to swing up when opened) These small rivets are what  am looking for.

Thank you!

SteveC
'69 Caravel in TC., Mich.