[VAC] Re: Carpenter ants, Boring (carpenter)bees, etc.

Hi Randy,

Are you sure about the 3/16 perfectly round hole?  Possibly the carpenter
bees get larger up here in southern VA as the holes are at least 3/8
diameter.  Yes, the critters are big enough to swat with a badminton racket.
They fly very slow coming into the nest area.  In a few minutes you can
knock a mess of them out of the air.  I still hit them with a wasp spray as
many are trying to make homes in the rafters of my shed.  :)

                                                '69 Safari, Joy