[VAC] Re: Water Heaters

I'm glad you suggested keeping the external cover. I have a 6 gal. Atwood in my
'61 Bambi. I am now trying to figure out how to adopt a Bowen cover to it. I've
located the lower part of the Bowen (with the wing nuts) and the "vent portion"
that sticks out a couple of inches from the side of the trailer. Is there a good
way to replace the exiting Atwood cover with the 3 part Bowen Cover? (The Bowen
was several inches wider than the Atwood.)
Jim
'61 Bambi