[VAC] Re: Trouble with termites?

Tuna, Toby, Harvey, Steve etc.

Thanks for the recommendations so far about the need to repair the floor.  I
fully intend to take care of that problem.  I was already thinking about the
Git-Rot solution since the current damage is not too bad, plus I've got a small
area of rot in the back under the sink (curbside) which also needs attention.
I was thinking of the thin sheet metal as something to go down after the
repair, as protection against future "attack" should I fail to control the
apparent infestation.

My main quandry is how to exterminate the pests, short having an exterminator
out and tenting the trailer.  Like others of you, I must explain all
trailer-related expenses to the chief financial officer on the homefront, who
generally views most trailer costs as "unnecessary".

Steve