[VAC] Unique Airstream sighting

I had forgotten about this unusual A/S I've seen before in
my town, Fort Collins, CO. but I saw it again today, and
though the group might find it interesting.:
Previously, I had only seen it parked on a lot near the bike
path for years, then it disappeared. It seems to belong to
Colorado State University, maybe the athletic dept., as I
has CSU logos on it. I'm guessing it's a '70's model, maybe
20-25 ft long. It didn't seem to get much use.
I passed it today, parked in front of the CSU arena, called
Moby Gym. Wished I'd had my camera to take a pic, but what
makes it unique, is that it has very few, if any windows,
and the whole back end of the thing is hinged to form a
'hatch" that seems to swing upwards to open the whole back
end. It's really more than just a hatch door, really about
the last quarter of the body. I have never seen it open, but
remember trying to figure out this as i saw it previously on
bicycle, behind a fence. I imagine one could load a lot of
stuff easily into a rig like this. I will  attempt to get a
picture of it that I can post for all to see.

Jere Potter, 1877
'64 Safari