[VAC] Re: Grey water tanks

Hi Scot:
I thought of doing the same thing however I didn't think that I could store very much water in a three inch pipe. If your pipe extends to the rear very far, be very careful going over steep driveways. I came out of a shopping mall in the Carolinas a year ago and buckled my rear panels because of the steep driveway, I shudder to think of what damage would have been done if I had a bunch of sewer pipe under there. Hope you don't mind but I thought that I would just pass that along to you.
Jim Boyd 4839