[VAC] Re: I finally got an Airstream!

"Thanks for so much valuable information.  I would like, at some point, to
put solar panels on top of the trailer (once I clear off all the "stuff",
like the TV antenna, off the roof).  I'm fortunate in that we have a huge
lake nearby, so there are a bunch of boating dealers, in addition to a
couple of so-so RV dealers."

DON'T buy any solar equipment from a boating or RV dealer, unless you like
spending more money than you have to.  Look in the Yellow Pages under "solar
products & services - retail" and you'll find smaller shops that offer much
better prices.

There is a lot of competition in this field, so shop around.

Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign....WBCCI 4165....VAC
Mesa, AZ
mailto:n7kt@worldnet.att.net