[VAC] Re: Grey water tanks

Jim,

I have seen some gray (or wash water) tanks installed. Each one is unique. Instead of a tank I am planning on installing 3" pipe below the belly to direct the flow more towards the middle of the trailer where most campground sewer connections seem to be located these days. While doing this I will snake the pipe around a bit to obtain a modest amount of storage for the wash water. I am expecting to get 5 to 10 gallons, which will be plenty for our usage.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander