[VAC] Re: leveling (was stabilizing) jacks

Daisy,
 You probably can't put leveling jacks on the A/S because the frame
isn't strong enough at the points where the jacks would have to go.

We often do a bit of final leveling with the Bal jacks and have found
that we can rack the trailer so the door doesn't fit just right. I don't
think that we'd want to lift the wheels on one side to get it level,
which is what you'd do with "leveling" jacks.

                                       <<Jim>>