[VAC] LED light bulbs

I have been monitoring a few of the discussions about LED Lighting products.  Today I received a new Product Design Magazine showing some new LED Edison based light bulbs (Standard 25mm screw in bulbs).  They draw 1-1.7 Watts and have an eleven-year life.  Each bulb has integrated current-limiting resistors and polarity protection diodes to assure proper function without circuit modifications.  They come in six colors and two angles of inclusion.

Contact:

LEDtronics

23105 Kashiwa Ct.

Torrance, CA.  90505