[VAC] Re: DC TV's

As you point out invertors are not the most efficient way to power Airstream appliances.
Since there are DC TV's somewhere I am assuming they will have less draw.

The ultimate would be a computer with an LCD screen and a TV tuner and video input that runs on 13.5 volts AND a direct satellite connection for TV and email.  That would eliminate the weight and power consumption of having both a TV and computer.

I'm pretty sure they are available today but the package would cost more than a Hensley Hitch :)
Bob