[VAC] Re: Compact Flourescent Bulbs and drain

Jeff, I just took a walk in the spring breezes (wearing parka and wool
sock cap) to the Caravel. I checked the lamps in the front reading
bullets, they are 1383, not 1176. I also checked the lamps in the
overhead fixtures, there are four 1141 selected 1, 2, or 4 at a time.
And all were frosted, something that's not good for lighting efficiency
inside a frosted cover. I may make some changes there.

I believe the '68 Caravel black tank drain is just about directly under
the toilet. I've only seen it opened once, I've not used it since I've
owned the trailer. Its accessed from underneath. There is no bumper
compartment (except in the bumper for storing the drain hose).

Gerald J.