[VAC] Re: Compact Flourescent Bulbs

The bullet lamp fixtures in the Caravel use incandescent lamps. The one
on the rear bulkhead, reading lamp for the lounge uses a type 1383
reflector lamp. Available in camping stores and mail order catalogs. The
aircraft style reading lamps use type 1176 incandescent according to my
manual. I found it in a W.W. Grainger catalog. Good auto parts places
should have it. I don't yet know if there is a similar common automotive
lamp. The 1157 looks close but may not work.

Gerald J.