[VAC] Re: Film at 11:00

Daisy:

Wow!  Hasty but informative!  I do believe you should invest in a "little
fritzgiget"* to complete your restoration...That's probably the exact tool
needed to get the blue and silver paint-goop off of plastic!

I have the same flowered wall paper in my rear bath...In much larger
quantities...It's not too bad...with the lights off!  I'm just not sure what I'd
replace it with, considering the curved walls and all...

*Jim Dunmeyer has one in his shop!  hehe

Judy White, Bellevue (Seattle East)
72 27’ Int’l Ambassador, 01 250Powersmoke
WBCCI #5040, VAC
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com

BTW, my 8 yr old said Darth Vader is a pretty cool truck, for a Dodge!  ;-)