[VAC] Re: A Modest Proposal

I am stunned and speechless by your proposal, wondering what on earth (or
heaven) I could contribute!  If there are those who could/would do this, it
is wonderful, but I have a feeling there are very few capable/willing to
carry on this plan.  However, if you all choose to do something like this, it
certainly is a fitting memorial.  I had something in mind more like a trophy
to be awarded yearly? a much more modest proposal.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113