[VAC] Re: Best toilet use

I certainly didn't mean to suggest that the Oceanside community's sewer lines were any more or less noxious than any others... and yes, I believe that all sewer lines are more-or-less equal in this regard.

I've often considered the feasibility of recovering/extracting methane from public sewer lines for use as fuel - does anyone know if this is being done, and, if not, why not?

Tuna (hoping this thread isn't straying too far off topic)