[VAC] Re: Wheel Question

A 6" rim with 3-1/2" offset would have the mounting surface 1/2 inch
outside the tire bead. I think he measured offset from the inside bead,
not the center of the rim. Else it has an extreme amount of offset, not
far from my '98 F-150 that fills the space with disk brakes.

My Caravel has a 5-1/2" rim on a wider tire than the tradewind, and
13/16" offset, 5 bolts on a 4-1/2" bolt circle. I'd expect the tradewind
to be similar.

You probably will have to pull an existing rim, and measure width, count
the lugs, measure the bolt circle (a 6 bolt circle is easy), and measure
offset, then check those potential new rims using the same measuring
tools and techniques.

Gerald J.