[VAC] Re: Tow Vehicle Connector Wiring

Jeff,
         For what it's worth, we had the original wiring diagram from
Airstream, the wiring diagram for the truck receptacle and also had ours
wired professionally and it was still wrong.  When you do the re-wiring the
diagrams may not be right.  I would find someone to help you and when you
hook up a wire check to see that it's doing what you think it should do
before moving on to the next one.  You could save yourself several hours of
headache.
Jodi