[VAC] Re: A Question of Interest

Put a front hitch receiver on the tow vehicle. Its amazing how precisely
you can park a trailer or four wheeled wagon with the front hitch. The
first time I tried a front hitch on my farm truck I parallel parked a
hay rack in a corner 3" from the barn on the first try. Since then I've
run hay racks backwards through a relatively narrow door and parked them
diagonally inches apart, in a big hurry to keep the baled hay from being
rained on. The last one was inside seconds before the rain because I
drove the tractor around to another barn door in the rain.

A front hitch receiver costs about $115 for recent pickups and accepts
that same hitches as the rear hitch receiver.

Gerald J.