[VAC] Re: EMERGENCY Advice Needed

Might be the brakes locked up ,try unpluging the 7 pin umbilical to the tow vehicle. Or the wiring is wrong and the brakes are hooked up to reverse lights. To see  If its the bearing , jack the wheel up. If its the wheel shakes back and forth ,remove the grease cap ,pull the cotter pin out ,and use water pump pliers,or adjustible wrench and tighten the big nut  a little ,see if it spins, that might make it movable enough to get in the driveway. If the bearings are trashed , unscrew the big nut ,pull the wheel off ,remove the grease seal carefully (in back of hub) ,remove the bearings ,take the # off the edge of the bearing ,and go to autoparts store or trailer place and match it up . I have been able to find bearings for my 67 caravel locally .Look in tom pattersons archives for Jim D`s excellent treatise on bearing greasing and installation ,or write me off list and I`ll talk you thru reinstall.
Chris