[VAC] Re: water pump

Since the water system on our unit works fine hooked up to city water, I seem to think the problem is with what looks like a filter right next to the pump.  I wore myself out trying to figure out what was wrong today, but tomorrow I'm going to take that part off and look at what it is.  I don't know what else it could be but a filter.  I'll let you know what happens.  I did what the manual said to do as far as cleaning the system, by adding 1/4 cup of bleach to one gallon of water, and filling the system the rest of the way with water and letting sit for several hours before flushing.  After doing so, I noticed some crud coming out of the back faucets.  No doubt something is clogged somewhere.

Robert