[VAC] Re: Spare Wheel Information Needed

Bolt holes I have to go measure. Offset is also critical. There is
little tolerance for tire variations. Most times, it can take more than
one try to find tires that will fit the wheel wells even though the tire
books say they are the same size. According to my '68 Caravel owner's
manual, the original tire size was 7:75x15 running at 45 psi. I have
posted some research to this list about replacement tire sizes and
dimensions. Those should be in Patterson's archives. If you can't find
the tire dimension data there, I probably can find it in my archives.

Gerald J.