[VAC] Don't mount solar on roof.

I bought Unisolar flexible panels  thinking that a
curved  roof installation would look the best.
However, if you use the trailer for camping, the best
camping spots are shaded. Having a shaded camping spot
 saves more energy  than a solar panel will produce.
Also the Unisolar amorphous silicon panels  with tons
of internal diodes work better than the crystalline
silicon panels that are greatly affected by even small
shadows. I have my unisolar in a frame on a 25 ft.
cord and move it to face the sun. In the real world,
with a sun that can sweep 240 degrees, there is no
optimum angle. A 64 watt panel with two deep cycle
batteries works for me.