[VAC] Solar panels mounting on roof

Bob:  when I've looked into solar stuff they've emphasized how important orientation and angle are, and that even being 15 degrees off can significantly decrease output.  It's sort of like the way your legs tan if you sit in the sun:  the tops of the thighs or shins burn but where the curve downward from the middle starts, the skin has less response even though they looked like they were in the same amount of light.  Did you include a factor for decreased efficiency of your panels due to partly being curved away from the sun?  Maybe having a flat frame they are mounted in, that you can take down when you are en route, would give you more bang for your buck?  I've thought of putting those flexible panels on the awning too, wonder how well that would work?

--Sarah