[VAC] Re: Aluminum source

Joy:  I am unclear on what you mean by "outrigger" as opposed to "frame member"
in discussing what's underneath the floor.  I assumed the frame reached all the
way over to the shell; if that is the case, what does an outrigger do/look
like?  How would one install additional outriggers that would increase
load-bearing capacity?  Could you possibly attach one of your great drawings, if
you have the time to do one, to clarify this?  Alternatively, is there a source
of drawings or plans that show details of this kind?  Thanks.

--Sarah