[VAC] Re: NEW owner of 76 international! (almost)

Congrats Rusty.
I too have a 76 international and love it.  Mine is the center bath so can't
help you with the bed problem, but I too would change it out if you are
going to live in it. Many bed manufactures make custom sized spring
mattresses.  Many rear baths will last forever if you take care of them and
keep them empty while on the road.  I wouldn't fix it unless it's broke.
One preventive measure I would take though,  is ensuring it doesn't leak!
Good luck.
Randy