[VAC] Re: Find that blower!

Greg,
I have recently replaced my original Suburban furnace in my 77 Excella.  If
you have the Suburban unit with pilotless ignition in your AS, you will have
to remove the whole unit and then slide the furnace assembly out of the box
it is mounted in to do any significant service.  My original slid out of the
box without much problem, but the replacement would require the gas line
elbow to be removed first.
I put the new unit in to avoid tearing into the tambour cabinetry any more
than necessary.  Camping World has them on sale from time to time and with
the PC discount and $1 shipping, I paid approx $450 for a brand new unit that
fit exactly as the original and required no modification.  It has worked
beautifully all winter.

John -- Atlanta, GA