[VAC] 52 or maybe a 53 something

Well,,, maybe it is a 53... I was just going on what was printed on the
title. Even if it is a 53 --- then I guess I'll have to keep the dog gone
thing for sure,,, as it and I were then born in the same year.
I am curious as to how many of you folks out there don't have the
conventional toilets (mine being a porta potty in the bottom of a closet). I
am guessing that back in the early 50's toilets were still an "option"...
does anyone know when toilets became "standard" equipment. ---- or do you
think when the previous owner redid the floor,,, he just forgot to put the
toilet back in

signed --- confused in warshingtun