[VAC] Re: Airstream Loading and Tolerance

LOL - I actually have more solar panels than that! I have the flexible one
that I throw on top of the trailer, the little foldup one that I use to keep
up the battery pack for my computer, TV and digital camera, a couple of real
small ones for charging batteries for the digital camera, the tiny one that
runs the fan to cool my refrigerator coils, and another tiny one on a solar
light by my front step! And I don't know if this counts or not, but I also
have a solar oven (as well as one of those little crank washing machines).
I think altogether they probably don't weigh over 25 pounds, though.

Happy Trails - Sherry