[VAC] Re: Magic Chef weights?

Jim Combs .....I just had a new sealed burner cooktop installed in my home.....check any out before you buy one.....the sealed burners make the  rest of the metal surrounding the burners get HOT  up to 10" from the actual burner.   I burned my hand and raised a blister the first time I used it....I have written the Consumer Product Safety Comm in DC   the dealer says that is normal with sealed burners but they don't tell you till they have it all installed.       Pearl in SoCal