[VAC] Re: Airstream in Belize?

Hi
I started to take my Airstream down to Belieze last nov But unfourtantuly I
broke down 72 miles into Mexico this was a trip I seguested to Bud Cooper and
a convoy was orginized by adventure toures there were 11 trailers started and
10 finished. See the latest issue of"Vintage Airstream"
I flew down a few weeks ago and returned last wensday.This was my 15th trip
there.
I have good friends there who cater to tourists they have a nice campground
there the convoy stayd there several days. I would like to try it again and
jurney on to Hondouris and to the Mayan rurnes at Copan. Howeaver I would
never concider paying a tour company to guide me again as I believe I
recieved no more service than if I had gone solo.
If there are several  Airstreams who would like to make that trip and ar
least one of them speaks Spanish And would realy be willing to take care of
each other in case of an emergency I would be up to going again.
Next Janurary would be an Ideal time to go and the trip should take 8 to 10
weeks.
It is worth giving some thought to.
Jim Smith
!965 tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)