[VAC] SofTub

Hey Tuna -- a suction line, that's what I was thinking about too, or maybe a
portable submersible to just go stick right into the stream/lake/river.  But I
remember you talking about the SofTub and I can't find that message.  How hot
does water get in that thing, assuming you have some sun, i.e., more sun than no
sun, but not necessarily baking?  Not spa temperatures, I assume, but "warm"?
Does it concentrate the heat in some way or is it just like an insulated kiddie
wading pool?  How much water does it hold?  Do you have a link for more
info/supply source?

When we used to dry-camp on our bicycle trip years ago, one and a half quarts of
water sufficed for cooking the macaroni, washing up (cooking water did double
duty), brushing teeth, water to drink in the night and a splash on the face in
the morning, and some left over.  Pretty different from my usual evening's water
consumption at home!

--Sarah