[VAC] Re: Rear bedroom Murphy bed?

http://vintageairstream.com/archives1/%2748Trailwind.html

This link leads to a couple of pictures of my Trailwind (19') as i bought
it.
I brought it back from iowaboys to reno on a flatbed trailer and gutted it,
since the floor was almost completely rotten, and the frame/pipe was
connected to the shell/floor by (seriously) a half-dozen rivets.

I intend to install a DuraTorque axle, mounted to an aluminum ladder-frame,
through which the original pipe will run. The ladder-frame will be
completely invisible when the floor and bellypan are replaced - so it will
have the original appearance.

original layout was custom... no toilet, no shower, but a small 4'x2'x1'
enameled-steel bathtub across the back, and a small bathroom sink.
a later owner had started to install an above-floor blackwater tank for a
toilet, but never completed the job.

there was no 'greywater' tank...runoff went straight out to the ground...

coleman 3 burner gas range over gas oven, kitchen sink, and early Marvel
(110vac only) fridge. Hotwater heater appears to have exploded, due to the
charred and rotted appearance of the hole in the floor under its position
(it was missing).

But, because i'm partial to the oval windows, and the skin was in fairly
good condition, i paid too much for it, and brought it home.

after looking a Ralph Lauren's 'utility/surplus', i too am now leaning
toward a rear-bed layout. that's the advantage of a complete overhaul...
i'll be able to do my layout, and re-do it, pretty much at will...

I got a vintage re-circulating Monomatic toilet from PBirk, and the
fibreglas tank which was in the trailer when i got it... going to test out
the Monomatic (set it up in a little 'outhouse' in the back garden) to see
if i want to put it in the trailer...

Tuna.