[VAC] Re: Outdoor shower enclosure?

I think I have seen this kind of enclosure in catalogs from time to
time...
I don't think you would want this attached to the trailer, just use a
couple of tent guy wire like ropes and push the legs into the
ground... Probably not the kind of thing you would set up in a crowded
campground, but then again what better way to scrub up a
bunch of rowdy youngsters...putting the pieces together would be an
afternoon project for most of the group and finding the
stainless material would probably be the toughest part....
Just low enough to allow keeping an eye on the rest of the world while
you are in there would probably be a good idea....maybe I
watched too much M.A.S.H......
Jim