[VAC] Re: Outdoor shower enclosure?

Sarah,
I was intrigued, too, by the shower that shows up in one or two of the
other trailers; but in just the same cut-off angle and not in any of the
wide shots - nor is it mentioned in the text or list of features.  The
59 Traveler has a toilet, but no shower and I either want to install one
in the tiny toilet space or have an outside option.  It looks like Bill
Scott and our friends at Inside Design might be right about all the
attention to STYLE and missing out on practicality.  Maybe they didn't
put a shower in the toilet and had to rig this up as an afterthought.
Still, want to see the whole shower rig.  Is this a case of the
Emperor's New Clothes? If anyone is near these and checks them out - ask
the shower question for us.

Tom Walden