[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams

All the Ralph trailers look way cool. My faves are the Adirondack and
Western. I do leather tooling as a hobbie and plan on making removable tooled
leather pannels to go over the cupboard and closet doors . Now after seeing
the Ralph trailers removable ceailing and wall pannels are now on the list.
Why removable? So I can still show off the original interior look also.  I'm
also making removable Klingon interior pannels for the variouse Sci Fi
parties I go to. Cake and eat it too , when ever I can.  {{{>:o)>     Trike
5384