[VAC] Re: My '59 Ambassador!

Hi Jill
My name is Marc Whitlock I spoke to Wendy and she nothing but nice
things to say about you.  She had told me that she had mentioned my 63'
Ambassador to you.  We have it fixed up as a cabin look.  I'm sure we
will run into you somewhere down the road.  Every October they have a
vintage fall rally this year it will be in Three Rivers California
beautiful place.  Maybe you will be ready to go by then.  I know my wife
and I will be there.  Looking forward to meeting you. Congregations on
you new purchase and I think you will love it.  I was a little
apprehensive about betting on so big but it has turned out to be a
blessing having that extra space.  I hadn't towed that big of a trailer
but I think it is a little easier to tow the bigger ones especially when
it comes to backing them.  I use lifting bars and a sway bar brake and I
have been in 50 mph winds and hadn't notice until I stop to get gas and
passing trucks don't even bother me. Have fun with it and enjoy.
Remember you have bought it as a source of enjoyment don't sweat the
small ones and remember it doesn't have to be perfect or completed to
have fun most of people you will meet at these rallies had to start
somewhere.

Marc