[VAC] Re: Vulkem 116

Gary:  Where did you get the Vulkem in the Bay Area?  That question might be
better send off-list, but this one is of more general interest:  I have come to
the conclusion my beast needs a thorough caulking.  How much should I expect to
buy for a 24' that must be regarded as basically uncaulked?  I mean windows,
doors, utility bays, roof openings, lights, plugs, what am I forgetting?  Also
do the seams between panels typically need caulking?  I assume not as they
mostly point downwards.  But for all the rest, is it in the range of 3 tubes or
30?

--Sarah