[VAC] Service Manuals

I'm sure that an Airstream factory Service Manual would be helpful to a
vintage trailer restorer/fixer upper. What was the first model year that a
factory manual was made available? Someone said there was a 1972 manual.
Were there any earlier -- for a '68 Tradewind in particular? Is the
Secretarial Services source in Sidney, Ohio the best place to get a service
manual or the only place? Are there any in the archives that I haven't run
across yet?

Thanks,

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind #1148