[VAC] selling your 'stream

I was in a shop in Glenwood Springs, Co. today and purchased a flamingo
greeting card.  My DD sugested I frame it for my AS and I replied that I
planned to do just that.  Another shopper asked about the trailer and when he
heard the year and model, asked if it were for sale and how much would I sell
it for.  Offered $12,000 sight unseen !! Course he is probably full of ----
but I was startled by the offer.  He says he has a buddy in California who is
shipping Airstreams to Europe. My dear daughter was very quick to inform him
that she was getting the trailer and it was not for sale at any price.  That
is one item I don't have to worry about when I go to the big campground in
the sky!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado