[VAC] Fresh Water Pump

Steve,

My '66 Safari has a wall mounted house type switch which routes 12 volt dc
current to the pump when the switch is activated.  The pump should never see
110 volts, only the Univolt or equivalent should see 110  volts.  The pump
should operate off 12 volt power provided by either the trailer's battery or
from the Univolt.

Without being able to test circuits with a multi-meter, my initial
impression is your trailer battery has died.  The cause may be multiple
problems that make it appear so incorrectly.

Harvey Barlow